NDLEA Chairman Elected into Exco of African Drug Body
Chairman/Chief Executive, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Col. Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah (rtd.) has been elected the 1st Vice Chairman of the Heads of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency in Africa, (HONLEA). He was elected at the ongoing conference of the body in Mauritius.
2. HONLEA is the umbrella body of all Heads of African countries’ Drug Law Enforcement Agencies.
3. Abdallah’s emergence is an eloquent testimony of the performance-driven leadership of Abdallah which has transformed NDLEA into a leading light in global drug control.
4. Abdallah was elected at the 29th meeting of HONLEA which holds every year to enforce cooperation at regional levels for all members, states to give accounts of what they have done in the past year.
5. The tenure is for the period of one year until when another meeting would hold and other members would be elected.
6. The Chairman of the body was conceded to the host country, Mauritius while 2nd Vice Chairman went to Angola.
7. This year’s meeting of HONLEA started from 16th to end 20th September, 2019.
Jonah Achema, ACN
Principal Staff Officer, Public Affairs
Kidnapped School ChildrenYauri FGC Students, Kebbi
420 days 7 hours 12 minutes 22 seconds,
Baptist School Students, Kaduna
402 days 8 hours 53 minutes 47 seconds
Tegina Islamiya Pupils, Niger (Freed)
Report By: PRNigeria.com