Police Nab Kidnappers who Killed Victims after Ransom Payment in Anambra
-Also recovered from the suspects includes one revolver pistol,four lives ammunition and victim’s body whom they killed after collecting three million Naira ransom.
On the 15/11/2019 at about 03:30 am following actionable intelligence, Puff-Adder operatives in conjunction with the Command Special Anti robbery Squad (SARS) tracked and arrested at Aro Ngwa, Owerrinta in Abia State one Anthony Robbert ‘m’ aged 25 years and one Udoka Nwoko ‘m’ aged 27 years after a fierce gun battle.
2. Suspects who were fatally wounded during the encounter had on the 3/11/2019 kidnapped one Amaechi Ike ‘m’ at Awada in Onitsha,Anambra State, collected three Million Naira ransom(#3,000,000) from his family and still went ahead to kill the victim.
3. Suspects voluntarily confessed to the crime and immediately took Police detectives to the locus where they buried the victim in a shallow grave.The corpse was exhumed and recovered as exhibit.
4. Consequently, one locally made revolver pistol and four life ammunition of .9mm were equally recovered from the suspects.
5. Meanwhile, Suspects were taken to the hospital for medical attention and case is under investigation after which perpetrators would be brought to justice.
6. Finally, the Commissioner of Police CP John B.Abang,fdc assured “Ndi Anambra” and the general Public that the Command under his watch will continue to hunt all the criminals in the State until they relocate from Anambra State or refrain from perpetrating crimes.
The CP further enjoins the Public not to relent in providing useful information that would assist the Police towards protecting lives and property of all the citizenry in the State.
SP Haruna Mohammed PPRO Anambra State Police Command,
For-Commissioner of Police Anambra State Command
Kidnapped School ChildrenYauri FGC Students, Kebbi
338 days 6 hours 44 minutes 56 seconds,
Baptist School Students, Kaduna
320 days 8 hours 26 minutes 21 seconds
Tegina Islamiya Pupils, Niger (Freed)
Report By: PRNigeria.com