REGISTRATION/APPLICATION FOR AIRLIFT OF NIGERIAN INTENDING PILGRIMS UNDER NATIONAL HAJJ COMMISSION OF NIGERIA REGISTERED HAJJ&UMRAH TOUR OPERATORS FOR 2020 HAJJ
Interested airlines/carriers with requisite operating authorization and capacity are hereby invited to submit applications in accordance with the prescribed application form, for the airlift of pilgrims under the NAHCON registered Hajj &Umrah Tour Operators to and from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for 2020 Hajj Operations.
2. The outbound airlift of intending Nigerian pilgrims to Saudi Arabia will commence in the fourth week of June, 2020, while the inbound (return journey) will commence during the third week of July, 2020.
The airlift operations would be at the designated Hajj airports in Nigeria and two (2) Airports in Saudi Arabia.
3. Applicants are to note that, aircraft with capacity to carry a minimum of 150 passengers and are capable of enduring direct flights to Saudi Arabia, and additional back-up aircraft, are required for the operations. The aircraft to be deployed for the operations shall meet the safety and other regulatory requirements of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) and the Saudi Arabian General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA).
CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION:
4. Applicants must possess valid Air Operator Certificate (AOC) and must be active operationally, and designated on the Nigeria– Saudi Arabian route by the competent authorities of Nigeria and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
5. Applicants are also required to submit the following:
i) Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) or its equivalent for foreign applicant with a minimum share capital of at least Two billion naira (N2,000,000,000.00) or its equivalent.
ii) Certified true copies of CAC forms C02 and C07 or their equivalents in the case of foreign applicant.
iii) Copies of relevant currentLicences/Certificates.
iv) Evidence of financial capability to fund the airlift operation.
v) Three consecutive years audited Company Financial Accounts.
vi) Current three years Tax Clearance Certificates of the Company.
vii) Submission of current Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers for Nigerian Carriers.
viii) Submission of current PENCOM Compliance Certificate for Nigerian carriers
ix) Submission of current ITF Compliance Certificate for Nigerian carriers.
x) Evidence of non-indebtedness to relevant aviation authorities and service providers both in Nigeria and in Saudi Arabia.
xi) Details/specifications and documents of aircraft to be deployed for the airlift.
xii) Verifiable written evidence of ownership or lease agreement(s) with the owner(s) of aircraft to be confirmed by the NCAA and GACA.
xiii) Evidence for Passenger and Luggage Screening (Security) arrangements in Saudi Arabia.
xiv) Arrangement for in-flight Catering Services with an authorized in-flight cateringproviders in Nigeria and Saudi Arabia, with Details which include; name(s) and addresses, telephone numbers, valid emails of caterers should be clearly stated and subject to joint inspection by relevant regulatory authorities and the Commission.
xv) Arrangements for over flight clearance, en-route and landing permits. In addition, third party foreign carriers shall provide valid authorization to exercise 3rd& 4th freedom traffic rights on Nigerian-Saudi Arabian route.
xvi) Arrangements for Ground Handling services in Nigeria and Saudi Arabia.
xvii) Arrangements with fuel suppliers in Nigeria and Saudi Arabia.
xviii) Organizational structure with necessary antecedents viz: names, qualifications and schedule of duties of the key staff of the company.
xix) Copy of certificate of aviation insurance which must meet the minimum combined single liability unit (hull, passenger, baggage/cargo and third party) liability limit set by NCAA.
7. Each applicant shall appear for screening on a date to be communicated by the Commission after the receipt of the completed application form. Originals of all documents submitted should be made available for sighting during the screening exercise.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS TO BE FULFILLED BY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
8. Successful applicants screened by the Commission and approved by the Government shall:
i) Provide evidence of Flight Operation Clearance from Saudi Arabia (GACA)
ii) Deal with or seek patronage from only Hajj &Umrah Tour Operatorregistered by the Commission.
iii) Be ready to comply with other guidelines and additional Hajj operations requirements by the Nigerian aeronautical authorities and of the Saudi Arabian General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA).
iv) Provide an Advance Payment Guarantee (APG) in accordance with the prescribed format to the tune of 30% of cost of air-ticket of total passengers to be airlifted.
v) Pay Hajj airlift Clearance fee of N1,000,000.00 (One million Naira only) to NAHCON.
vii) Execute a tripartite Airlift Agreement with NAHCON on behalf of the respective Tour Operators which contains the terms and conditions of the airlift operation.
viii) Confirmed arrangement(s) for the 50% to 100% direct flight to Madina.
ix) In the case of leased/chartered aircraft, verifiable proof of payment (wire transfer/telex copy, etc) of at least 10% of the full cost of lease/charter at the point of selection.
x) Provide copy of agreement signed with General Sales Agent (GSA) in Saudi Arabia.
MODE OF APPLICATION
9. Prospective applicant shall:
i) Pay a non-refundable application fee of N500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira) in Bank Draft payable to National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON).
ii) Print out an application form ONLINE on the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) website. www.nigeriahajjcom.gov.ng
iii) Complete and submit the application form along with copies of all relevant documents as itemized herein on or before the period indicated below (item 10)
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
10. Duly completed Application Forms should be submitted to:
The Commission’s Secretary Office,
National Hajj Commission of Nigeria, Hajj House,
Plot 991/992 Zakariya Maimalari Street, Adjacent to Defence College, Central Business District Area, Abuja.
The application should reach the Commission not later than 6th March, 2020 at 12:00 hours whereby application opening will take place immediately and no further submission would be entertained.
11. Please be informed that the application is not intended to create any form of contractual relationship or obligations on the part of NAHCON. Consequently, NAHCON shall not be liable to any applicant for any expenses or loss incurred in connection with the processing of the application.
NAHCON would contact the successful shortlisted applicants at an appropriate time before execution of formal agreement while original copies of document submitted should be forwarded for sighting.
Kidnapped School ChildrenYauri FGC Students, Kebbi
343 days 13 hours 32 minutes 54 seconds,
Baptist School Students, Kaduna
325 days 15 hours 14 minutes 19 seconds
Tegina Islamiya Pupils, Niger (Freed)
Report By: PRNigeria.com