The Nigeria Police Force warns members of the public, particularly those going to vote to beware of the following electoral offences on Election Day.
(1) Casting of vote twice or more.
(2) Announcing false election result.
(3) Stopping any other person from voting.
(4) Revealing information on a ballot paper of another person.
(5) Being in possession of another person’s voter card.
(6) Disorderly Behaviour at polling unit.
(7) Canvassing for votes at polling unit.
(8) Shouting Slogan of a political party at polling unit.
(9) Being armed with guns, sticks, stones or any other dangerous weapons at polling unit.
(10) Loitering or walking about in a poling unit.
(11) Using siren at a polling unit.
(12) Snatching or destroying ballot boxes or Card readers.
(13) Holding public meeting during election hours on Election Day.
(14) Wearing or carrying badge or poster of a political party.
(15) Inflicts or threatens to inflict injury on any person or persons at a polling unit.
The Nigeria Police Force advises the public to avoid trouble, as any offender will be arrested and prosecuted.
Ag.CP EMMANUEL C. S. OJUKWU, psc
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
PRNigeria encourages institutions to be transparent in their information management as it provides news items from authoritative sources for free use by the media
Kidnapped School ChildrenYauri FGC Students, Kebbi
91 days 3 hours 40 minutes 21 seconds,
Baptist School Students, Kaduna
73 days 5 hours 21 minutes 46 seconds
Report By: PRNigeria.com