The Federal Civil Service Commission has released additional requirements for accreditation exercise for the 2015 Directorate Level Promotion examination slated from 21st July to 25th July, 2015.
The requirements are as follows:
· Letter of first Appointment/Confirmation
· Original Letters of last three (3) promotion and evidence of conversion where applicable
· Professional qualification/ registration where applicable
· Birth certificate/ Declaration of Age
· Letter of Transfer/ Regularization of service where applicable
· Copy of form ABC endorsed by the Director Human Resources of the respective MDA’s
Federal Civil Service Commission urges candidates to please take note and comply.
Dr. J.O. Oruche
Head, Press & Public Relations