In a bid to strengthen operations and reposition the Service to meet the challenges of the new year 2017, the Comptroller-General of Customs, Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) has approved the redeployment of 8 Assistant Comptrollers-General and 238 Deputy Comptrollers of
The redeployment which takes immediate effect is intended.
Assistant Comptrollers-General affected are:
• ACG Charles Edike from Zone A to Human Resource Development (HRD)
• ACG Ahmed Mohammed from HRD to Zone B
• ACG Aminu Dangaladima from Zone B to Enforcement
• ACG Francis Dosumu from Enforcement to Zone D
• ACG Augustine Chidi from Zone D to Excise, Free Trade Zone and Industrial Incentives (Ex,FTZ, & I I)
• ACG Monday Abueh from Ex,FTZ, & I I to Zone A
• ACG Umar Sanusi from HQ to Zone C
• ACG Abdulkadir Azerema from Zone C to HQ
The redeployment of Deputy Comptrollers of Customs affected the Service Public Relations Officer, DC Wale Adeniyi, who is now posted
to Apapa Customs Area Command, Lagos.
As all the affected officers report at their new Zones and Commands, the Comptroller-General reiterated Federal Government ban on
importation of Rice and Vehicles through the land borders. He charged all Officers and Men of the Service to ensure maximum collection of
revenue and strict implementation of fiscal policy of Government.
Deputy Public Relations Officer
For: Comptroller-General of Customs
Kidnapped School ChildrenYauri FGC Students, Kebbi
531 days 11 hours 44 minutes 13 seconds,
Baptist School Students, Kaduna
513 days 13 hours 25 minutes 38 seconds
Tegina Islamiya Pupils, Niger (Freed)
Report By: PRNigeria.com