NCS Redeploy Top Customs Officers
The Management of Nigeria Customs Service has approved appointment in acting capacities of the following senior officers.
1. Ag. Deputy Comptroller-General (DCG) Katherine Ekekezie, Excise, Free Trade Zone and Industrial Incentive (Exc, FTZ & II).
2. Ag. DCG Elton Edorhe – Enforcement, Investigation and Inspection (E,I&I).
3. Ag. ACG Kayode Olusemire – Zone C Coordinator.
4. Ag. ACG Obi Ekwealor – Human Resources & Development
5. Ag. ACG Bede Anyanwu – Strategic Research and policy (SR&P)
6. Ag. ACG Lena Oyama – Board
7. Ag. ACG Florence Inuk – TRADOC (Doctorine & Development)
8. Ag. ACG Lami Wushishi – (Exc, FTZ & II).
The following were also redeployed to different offices:
⮚ ACG Modupe Aremu from E, FTZ & II to Zone A Headquarters
⮚ ACG Jack Ajoku from SR&P to Zone D Headquarters
⮚ Ag. ACG Uba Mohammed from E,I&I to Zone B Headquarters
⮚ Ag. ACG Usman Dakingari from TRADOC (Doctrine & Development) to E,I&I.
⮚ Comptroller Ifueko Babalola takes over Port Harcourt Oil & Gas as Area Controller, Uche Ngozi assumes duty as Controller Ondo/Ekiti, Danlami Haruna (Bauchi /Gombe), Sambo Dangaladima (MMAC) while Ag. Comptroller Enonche Ochiba takes over Western Marine Command.
⮚ The Ag. Appointments and redeployment are with immediate effect.
The Comptroller-General of Customs, Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) congratulated the newly appointed and charged all the affected Senior Officers to work hard in order to justify the confidence repose on them.
DC, Joseph Attah
Public Relations Officer
For: Comptroller-General of Customs
Kidnapped School ChildrenYauri FGC Students, Kebbi
167 days 21 hours 21 minutes 42 seconds,
Baptist School Students, Kaduna
149 days 23 hours 3 minutes 7 seconds
Tegina Islamiya Pupils, Niger (Freed)
Report By: PRNigeria.com