President Buhari Approves Retirement of CG Customes
The President and Commander In Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, has approved the voluntary retirement of the Comptroller-General of Customs Dikko Inde Abdullahi CFR from service with effect from Tuesday 18th August 2015.
2. In the letter conveying his acceptance of the retirement, President Buhari expressed the appreciation of Government for the Service which the Comptroller General has rendered to the Nation in the last six years.
3. The CGC had earlier in the month written to Mr. President indicating his desire to voluntarily retire from service with effect from 18th August 2015. In the letter, Abdullahi expressed his satisfaction on the massive achievements recorded through dogged implementation of his six point agenda which has modernized the Service. These are;
• Capacity Building of Officers and Men
• ICT- Maximization of the potential of e-customs
• Moral Rebirth for Integrity
• Enhanced Welfare for Officers and Men
• Collaboration with Stakeholders
• Coordinated Public Relations activities to foster mutual understanding.
4. In a valedictory meeting held today with Officers and Men at the Headquarters, he urged the personnel to remain focused and support the incoming administration to consolidate on his achievements.
Public Relations Officer
For: Comptroller-General of Customs
PRNigeria encourages institutions to be transparent in their information management as it provides news items from authoritative sources for free use by the media
Kidnapped School ChildrenYauri FGC Students, Kebbi
102 days 7 hours 9 minutes 18 seconds,
Baptist School Students, Kaduna
84 days 8 hours 50 minutes 43 seconds
Report By: PRNigeria.com