Army Charges Troops to Redouble Efforts for Promotion
1. Troops of Operation LAFIYA DOLE Sector 1 have been charged to redouble their efforts in the discharge of their duties.
2. The Acting General Officer Commanding (GOC) 7 Division, gave the charge recently while decorating the newly promoted Master Warrant Officers (MWOs) with their ranks.
3. He disclosed that, it is a thing of joy to be among the few selected from the pool of Warrant Officers that participated in the promotion process, adding that promotion was a reward for hard work, commitment and dedication to duty.
4. He also noted that, the new status comes with additional responsibility, advising them to uphold military ethics and tradition.
5. In his vote of thanks, one of the beneficiaries, Master Warrant Officer Effiong Ikpe on behalf of the other beneficiaries, expressed appreciation to Almighty God and the leadership of the Chief of Army Staff (COAS) for considering them worthy of such elevation.
6. He assured of their unalloyed loyalty and commitment to duty, adding that they would strive to improve their performance to actualise the overall objectives of the Nigerian Army.
7. Present during the ceremony were some Principal Staff Officers of 7 Division.
8. It would be recalled that six Warrant Officers benefited from this year’s promotion.
Director Army Public Relations